Friday, June 8, 2012

Hercules


Friday night and I've finally got some time on my hands. Chilling to songs on YouTube and saw good old Herc just lookin' at me. Seems like he wants to get painted up as well :)








He's yet another excellent miniature from Reaper Miniatures. Hercules is really well sculpted by Tim Prow. Some of the elements reflecting his Labors like the lion pelt are well represented on the mini itself. I did not add the bow and arrows as I'll be using this mini to be my counts as Korhil from the High Elves Fantasy Army book.











A side profile of The Herc. He's got a resolute stance in the way he grips his club and stubbornly moves onward despite the obstacles in his path.














Another side profile showing the Pelt of the Nemean Lion more clearly.















A back view of our hero. I really like the way the pelt drapes over the entire back of the model like a savage cloak. I'm gonna do a few more highlights and he's good to go ;)














Hercules (counts as Korhil) will be leading the White Lions Unit. I also plan on doing some pelts or similar for the Greek Hoplite minis I'm going to be using for the counts as.

Have a great weekend all!

Let imagination take flight, and follow inspiration's light ;)


1 comment: