Monday, February 22, 2016

Happy New Year!

Its been a long while since I posted. My gaming group has been bitten by the MTG bug, and I with it. Been spending way too much on them cards lol! But the experience of  playing the card game after all these years really brings back fond memories.

Anyways, I'm trying to get back into painting, and decided to finish up my Malifaux crew. My wallet has activated its salvation protocols and a brief switch back to painting miniatures may work, or I may end up buying more of both haha!

 Here's a Seishin I painted today as part of Kirai's crew. I've had this model for ages. I've got 3 more to go.
I like the oriental dragon gaces and the spirit like water swirly thing the sculpt has going on.
Back view of the Seishin. I'm trying to paint them up in Kirai's original color scheme of orange and turquoise.
This one's a bit blurry, but I'm posting it anyways cos I'm too lazy to take another pic lol!

Hope to have more stuff painted again soon for the blog. I've assembled a Shikome (finally). Those wings are fiddly. And look forward to recalling how to play this game again.

Meanwhile, I will look to recharging my mana and casting some spells ;)

Have a great week ahead all!

1 comment: