Monday, August 17, 2015

Dark Angels WIP: Ravenwing Biker

Its a brand new week again and I decided to try my hand again at painting a Ravenwing Biker. Did a quick paint up this morning of a test model for my Ravenwing bike squad.
I went with the classic black colors signature of the Ravenwing. This was followed by a highlight of grey on the raised areas of the bike. It was quite fast to complete.
I used Vallejo's Model Colors for the bike highlights. I outlined the bike with Dark Grey and then hit the most prominent edges with Neutral Grey.
I still have some highlights to do and some symbols to paint up. But this will generally be how the Ravenwing section of my Dark Angels movie would be looking.
A view from the top. I've started to give some freehand detailing on the screen of the bike as well.

Have a great week ahead everyone!

1 comment: