Saturday, January 10, 2015

Tyranids WIP: Hive Fleet Mandasar

It's the weekend once again! I was quite sick for the past 2 days and had to take time off work. Just had enough strength to crawl out of bed today. Decided to assemble and base color some of my long neglected (dormant) Hive Fleet gribblies. I'm not sure if I can get it all done, prolly not, but will give it a shot. I'll be fielding my Nids for an Apocalypse game on the morrow. I hope my health holds up.
Had to do a test model to remember how to paint my warlock purple or warlord purple Nids, depending on which company's paints I am using lol! It was fun painting the Nids again.

Managed to convert up and assemble more Hormagaunts. The Xenomorph heads are from Chapterhouse Studios. An excellent product.

Assembled and greenstuffed 4 Carnifexes with Twin Linked Brainleach Devourers. STILL weapon of choice for the Hive Mind's monstrous creations.
I included 2 of my classic Screamer Killer Carnifexes whom I will name the Children of Shelsee. They look like giant crabs with their huge claws hehehe! Have to find some way to get new bases though.

Also assembled and greenstuffed a Tyrannofex. Decided to go with the Rupture Cannon as it looks cool! 

Have a great weekend everyone! Wishes of good health especially to all!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so stealing children of shelse for my fleet. I've got 2 of them too! Excellent work!!

    ReplyDelete