Sunday, August 11, 2013

WIP: Tau Commander Burning Fist

The short weekend was great and I spent lots of time with the missus :) It's been great reconnecting again. I also found time to paint up my Tau Commander Burning Fist!
I painted him with more white than my other Crisis Suits to represent his status as overall commander of my Tau force.
Side view. He was definitely faster to paint up than the green and yellow version. Most of the base colors are already painted on. Still got a ton of highlights to do.
A view here of the Onager Gauntlet that earned him the name Burning Fist. the gauntlet had overheated during the battle with a Chaos Dreadnought and although it burst into flames, it was more than up to the task of destroying the foul monstrosity!
Back view of the Shield Generator. I added the back vanes for a homage towards the Gundam which provided inspiration for his name ;)
A more frontal shot of the Commander. I'm planning to paint up his fist as if it were glowing red hot. Should be fun!

Have a great week ahead everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment