Saturday, October 27, 2012

Black Templars WIP: Masters & Termis

Its coming to the end of another month. I've had 2 games in with my Black Templars in 6th edition. They have been doing quite ok in games. The higher amount of Tactical Dreadnought Armor has helped in many ways :)

I've added  the Templar Cross to the Sword Brethren Termis who do not have the plastic BT shoulder pads from the upgrade pack.
They form a nice conga line hehe! Forward! Kill the Heretic!!
I also tried out different patterns of the Templar Cross with black and white backgrounds. Also added a bit of red for the first Termi. Not sure I like it though, may change it back to black.

Masters of the Chapter
I recently came across a picture showing the Masters of the Chapter and was inspired to create a BT version. I have some old miniatures and most are from failed start up Chapters I tried to start in the past.
Its interesting to note that most of the BT Termis and Tacticals were once from Blood Angel, Salamanders, Space Wolves, Dark Angels and Celestial Lions.

So here's me version of the Masters of the Chapter :)

I found these 2 classic miniatures in the box. The one on the left will represent the Master of Recruits, while the one on the right will be the Master of the Fleet. As you can tell they were once part of a Salamanders army hehe!

The ones above are made from more recent bitzs. The one on the right will be the Master of the Watch, while the other is the Master of the Arsenal.

I'll be adding more BT iconography on them before the actual black primer and paintjob.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend so far :)

Take care and game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment